- Two funny videos followed by the known artwork teaser now in good quality! (Will be posted soon)
- No official information so far since CCP doesn’t want to start the hype yet
- What has the team been doing?
setting up an office
building a aaa team
creating development tools
building movement tech
building character tech
designing visual style
designing story content
building a sandbox
seamless city technology
- “Error of our ways” (ramped up our staff too soon etc -> smaller group now)
- They begin to release more information later in the year
- Diverse Playstyles (Sandbox (), Coffeeshop (Easy to get into), Themepark (PVE))
- Intense Hand to Hand Combat, Vicious Politics, Gorgeous Fashion, Sandbox Control of Cities, Stunning Visuals
- Some QA questions by the audience (which aren’t that interesting as usual)
- Lots of new cool artworks/concept arts shown in the background
Be sure to check out Dust 154 as well since it is a pretty unique development in the mmo landscape!
Be sure to check out the life stream of a short World of Darkness panel/presentation at this year’s EVE Online Fanfest this Saturday!
Head over to PC Gamer at around 3 pm (GMT) at this link.
Chris McDonough (@wwchrism) tweeted:
#fanfest In Iceland for EVE Fanfest. Doing a short #wodmmo presentation on Saturday. Ping me for drinks if you are in town!